The Gibsons Sailing Club offers sailing lessons for youth aged 8-17 in Gibsons BC, on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. We are proud to be a non-profit society, we’re passionate about getting people out on the water and learning to sail. Future plans are to organize race nights and regattas so the fun can continue long after the lessons are done.
A wonderful way to spend the day, outdoors and on the water, learning new skills and making new friends.
We’ll send them home tired and happy at the end of the day!
Sessions are 1 or 2 weeks in length and run from 9-3 weekdays.
***If you don’t see a session (see registration page) that works for you let us know and we’ll see if we can “build” one for you. We need a minimum of 4 students for a session to go ahead – one week or two.
***Schedule of sessions subject to change depending on number of registrants and instructor availability.
Sailing Courses Offered (ages 8 – 17)
- Introduction to Sailing for ages 8 and up – 1 week program
- Inroduction to Sailing for ages 10 and up – 1 week program
- CANSail levels 1 and 2 combo class ages 8 and up – 2 week programs
- CANSail levels 3 and 4 combo class – 2 weekprograms
- CANSail levels 5 and 6 combo class – 2 week programs
- Teen Sailing Week – all levels
Sessions run Monday to Friday 9:00 – 3:00 $260.00/week.
ADULT LESSONS 2017
July until mid-August Weekends
Semi-private lesson (2ppl) $150 each – please contact us
Private Lesson (4 hours) $200 – please contact us