The Gibsons Sailing Club offers sailing lessons for youth aged 8-18 in Gibsons BC, on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. We are proud to be a non-profit society, we’re passionate about getting people out on the water and learning to sail.
A wonderful way to spend the day, outdoors and on the water, learning new skills and making new friends.
We’ll send them home tired and happy at the end of the day!
Sessions are 1 or 2 weeks in length and run from 9 am-3 pm weekdays.
***If you don’t see a session (see registration page) that works for you let us know and we’ll see if we can “build” one for you. We need a minimum of 4 students for a session to go ahead – one week or two.
***Schedule of sessions subject to change depending on number of registrants and instructor availability.
Sailing Courses Offered (ages 8 – 18)
Note *** It is not required to take an Introduction course before Basic Sailing
- Introduction to Sailing for ages 8 and up – 1 week program
- Basic Sailing CANSail levels 1 and 2 – 2 week program
- Intermediate Sailing CANSail levels 3 and 4 – 2 week program
- Advanced Sailing CANSail levels 5 and Advanced sailing – 2 week program
- TEEN sailing – 4 day program
Sessions run Monday to Friday 9:00 – 3:00 $260.00/week.